List all courses by Discipline or School:
Please choose the discipline you are interested in (Circus, Dance, Drama, or Stage Management and Technical Theatre), or choose one of the eight Conservatorie schools from the dropdowns.
The qualification level of the courses
- A one year Foundation Course prepares you to audition for higher education.
- Foundation Degrees are two year courses focussed on employment, with a possibility of continuing to a BA after a third year.
- BA and BPA courses are undergraduate degree qualifications. You can also achieve a BA via the one-year “top-up” from a Foundation Degree.
- A CertHE is a one-year course approximately equivalent to the first year of a degree.
- Graduate Certificates are generally four-term specialist courses which take you to the level of a first degree in that specialist area.
- Graduate Diplomas are also at the level of a degree. In some (but not all) cases, applicants are expected to have a previous degree in order to join these courses.
- Postgraduate Diplomas usually last one full-time year or equivalent. A broadly relevant first degree is normally an entry requirement.
- MA, MPhil and PhD programmes by research are currently available in Contemporary Dance.