Fees and finance 2012
This section contains information about financial support for students who started a course in September 2012.
In response to changes in higher education funding from 2012, the Conservatoire has put in place a new fee structure for undergraduate students and is launching a Conservatoire Scholarship Scheme. This section explains what these changes will mean to you and the financial support which is available to you.
Your financial status will not affect how we view your application. The Conservatoire offers financial support for undergraduates whether you are starting a course for the first time, or have a degree already and are pursuing professional training for a career in your chosen discipline.
Please select from the list below for a detailed guide to the support available to you.
- A new full-time undergraduate UK student
- A new full-time undergraduate EU student
- A full-time undergraduate UK/EU student (I already have an undergraduate degree)
- A student from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- An overseas student
- A new postgraduate student
- A continuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate UK/EU/overseas student