Image: Linda Carter

Fees and financial support

In this section you will find information about fees and financial support for higher education courses at the Conservatoire schools. The Conservatoire offers financial support for undergraduates whether you are starting a course for the first time, or have a degree already and are pursuing professional training for a career in your chosen discipline. Your financial status will not affect how we view your application.

The Conservatoire is a publicly-funded institution. UK and EU students are eligible for Student Finance as well as financial aid provided by the Conservatoire and schools. Applications are direct to the school, not through UCAS, but this does not affect your ability to access financial support.

For more detailed information, please select your year of entry.

Note: EU students applying for university places in the 2018 to 2019 academic year will remain eligible for financial support.