Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this website (’cdd.ac.uk’) is provided by the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using cdd.ac.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of cdd.ac.uk.
- The Conservatoire for Dance and Drama reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of cdd.ac.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on cdd.ac.uk, whether copyright Conservatoire for Dance and Drama, its affiliate schools or a third party.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use cdd.ac.uk content in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any cdd.ac.uk content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of cdd.ac.uk content requires the prior written permission of the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama.
- You agree to use cdd.ac.uk only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of cdd.ac.uk.
- Google Analytics
- Basic Wordpress settings
- The names, images and logos identifying the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama, affiliate schools or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama, affiliate schools and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Conservatoire for Dance and Drama, affiliate schools or any other third party.
- The Conservatoire for Dance and Drama will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of cdd.ac.uk.
- The Conservatoire for Dance and Drama does not warrant that functions contained in cdd.ac.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that cdd.ac.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You can access other sites via links from cdd.ac.uk. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in anyway for their contents.